Accounts Payables Accountant
Sun City Lincoln Hills is looking for a full-time Accounts Payables Accountant position for a dynamic Active Adult Community Association in Lincoln, California. Responsibilities include administering day-to-day financial and accounting activities for accounts payable processing, reserves, community enhancement fund accounts, and vendor and contract maintenance. Additional duties include producing financial reports, maintaining records, and risk mitigation. Qualified candidates must possess High School graduate or equivalency required. Some accounting courses are desired. A minimum of two years in an accounting office is required. The salary range is $20.60 -26.78/hr. DOE. Qualified applicants must complete an application to be considered for the position.
The Spa at Kilaga Springs
The Spa at Kilaga Springs is seeking sharp, dynamic team players to join us in our relentless pursuit to deliver the perfect guest experience. We create an environment where you can flourish as we pledge to train, develop and reward our outstanding performers. Main responsibility will be to provide five-star customer service. Build and maintain a regular clientele, and promote sales of retail products related to the treatments performed. Products and advertising provided.
The Spa at Kilaga Springs located in Sun City Lincoln Hills is currently looking for a Spa Concierge/Front Desk that is friendly, enthusiastic and supports a welcoming atmosphere for everyone who comes to the Spa. The ideal candidate must prioritize tasks in order to focus on superb customer service while maintaining accuracy in scheduling, transaction receipts, comfortable with excel, word and Mind/body software a plus. Able to multi task in a fast pace environment and work as a team. Your primary duties will include but not limited to: promptly greeting clients, answering multiple phone lines, confirming appointments, checking out clients, keeping and updating records. Experience working in a Spa/Salon setting with front desk experience preferred. This is a part time position approximately 16-20 hrs per week, will be working Saturdays, and must be flexible to fill-in on short notice. We offer our part-time employees paid sick time off, Holiday pay, 401(k) employer matching on qualified hours, use of two beautiful fitness centers, discount spa products and services, yearly increases based on performance, and so much more!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Employee discount, Paid time off
Shift: 8-hour shift, Day shift
Weekly day range: Weekend availability
COVID-19 considerations: Following all state and federal guidelines.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
MERIDIANS RESTAURANT IS LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR AMAZING F&B TEAM! Open positions are:
Responsible for providing the highest quality food and beverage service to all members/guests. Provide timely attention and detail to guests throughout their dining experience. Take pride in offering the excellence of service. Demonstrate the ability to answer questions, and suggest menu, dessert, and wine items for consideration. Ensure all food and drink orders are prepared and served to the established standards. Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and abide by all regulations in the food industry.
Responsible for preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including menu items for the restaurant and the sports bar. Demonstrate the ability to prepare any beverage in the Industry. Demonstrate the ability to answer questions, and suggest a menu for the restaurant and sports bar. Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and abide by all regulations in the Food and Beverage Industry.
Responsible for coordinating communications between the kitchen and servers so that the flow of meals to the guest is smooth, accurate, and timely. Will set up expedition area at the beginning of each shift. Prepare and place garnishes on the appropriate food items. Deliver food in a timely and accurate manner conforming to the established service standards.
Bus Person/To-Go Delivery
Responsible for set up and cleanup of restaurant tables in accordance with established service standards. Will assist server throughout the service including clearing soiled dishes, glassware, and flatware, and pouring water/coffee/tea as well as bread service. Ensure that the dining area and dishwashing area are set up properly for the next shift.
The first person that the guest will meet upon entering the establishment. Will present the guest with a welcoming greeting, escort them to their tables and deliver a menu presentation. Will be responsible for taking phone order reservations and must have a pleasant customer service attitude and be well-spoken. Must be computer savvy to take reservations in the POS system.
Responsible for the preparation of food in accordance with established recipes and industry standards. Set up of service units with required items, and notifies Executive Chef/Sous Chef of anticipated shortage. Ensure that all areas are clean and adhere to state and local health and safety regulations. Maintains the highest sanitary standards.
All F&B positions must be able to work any shift, including weekends and holidays. Maintain a current Food Handlers Safety Certificate.
The Banquet Captain must consistently provide excellent guest service, prepare and present quality events, and maintain Sun City Lincoln Hills Community Association standards. The Banquet Captain works with the Banquet Manager and is responsible for supervising the banquet staff to ensure banquet guests are offered an enjoyable, expertly served meal. The Banquet Captain ensures that all service is conducted and fulfilled in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of the Association. Banquet Captain supervises the banquet room set-up and ensures all products and service standards are met. A Banquet Captain must maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward guests, other employees and management staff.
- Discuss and answer all questions about daily events.
- Serve guests efficiently, courteously and in a friendly knowledgeable manner. Poses excellent communication skills; coordinate team members and directly works with clients.
- Understand the necessary functions of planning, set up, execution, and tear down of Special Events and Concessions: i.e., opening and closing duties, quality assurance of all products, maintenance of equipment, and cleaning procedures. Operate cash register, handle cash from customer transactions in a careful and accurate manner, and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies. Ensure staff is working together as a team. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Lead and work as a part of the team, respect fellow co-workers and assign tasks as necessary. Responsible for the effective training of all new banquet employees.
- Monitor banquet boom, service, safety, and wellbeing of guests.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals. Follow all company, safety, security policies and procedures. Maintain an open line of communication with management daily. Inform management of any discrepancies, guest’s comments or concerns. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Manager or others as appropriate.
- Communicate with guests, other employees, and/or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
- Communicates with the vendors throughout an event (bakery, florists, DJ’s, Ministers etc.) Banquet Captain 1 Rev. 6.1.2011
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Prepares weekly BEO packets for distribution as needed.
- Complete daily paperwork required of the Captain, to include but not limited to Daily Captain’s Report, Consumption Reports, Cash Handling forms, and signed Banquet Event Orders.
- Ensure that final bill is correct. Follows payment policies with regards to banquet billing.
- Ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of all banquet equipment and organization of all storage areas.
- Responsible for seeing that all banquet staff follows opening and closing procedures properly.
- Maintains the proper service protocol to all members/guests at banquet functions.
- Complies with all state, local and Association laws/policies regarding the sale and disposition of alcoholic beverages.
- Communicates to Culinary Team and changes in guest counts, serving times, or guests requests at an event to ensure the proper amount and quality of food being prepared and served.
- Responsible for pre-function meetings with staff to ensure their knowledge of each party.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all wage and hour laws.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
The Catering Department is looking for great Servers/Bartenders to join our fabulous F&B team! The Server/Bartender will execute proper room setup for the catering event. Assists with maintenance of all banquet equipment and organization of ballroom storage areas. Maintains the proper service protocol for all members/guests at banquet functions. Presentation of menu items, table service during meal service, and removal of tableware when guests are finished. Provide general service and attention to banquets, including keeping furnishings, wait stations, and bus stations clean and tidy. Provide consistently high customer service at all times. Informs supervisor of customer complaints as soon as they occur. Consistently complies with all state, local, and Association laws/policies regarding the sale and disposition of alcoholic beverages.
We are looking for fitness professionals that are passionate about doing what they love. We are currently looking for certified Water and/or Pilates Reformer Instructors for our amazing facilities in Lincoln. Experience teaching water classes and willingness to become lifeguard certified a must. Pilates instructors must have experience teaching a variety of classes, and experience with the 55 and older population, desired but not required.
WATER AEROBICS INSTRUCTOR
Sun City Lincoln Hills is for energetic, part-time fitness professionals who are certified in teaching Water Aerobics or willing to learn and get certified. We have two indoor pools and an outdoor pool at our Fitness Centers in Lincoln Hills. Experience teaching group exercise classes and working with adult populations over 55 is preferred. Qualified candidates would be required to become lifeguard certified. Come check out our amazing facilities and friendly staff! Salary range: $30.00-$35.00/hr. DOE.
Qualified applicants must complete an application to be considered for the position.
Custodial Technician - graveyard positions available (8 pm to 4:30 am) to join our Facilities Team. Duties include, but are not limited to, cleaning floors (vinyl and carpet and wood), windows, lavatories, shower/locker facilities, windows, emptying trash, and dusting furniture. In outdoor areas, tasks include pressure cleaning of tennis courts, emptying trash receptacles, cleaning of water fountains, and cleaning of outdoor furniture. Performs other duties as required.
Must be capable of working the graveyard shift with possible extended hours, including weekends and holidays as necessary. Position involves sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, pushing, shoving, lifting, carrying, and moving objects that can weigh up to 50 lbs. This movement can occur throughout the shift. Working knowledge of cleaning agents and solvents is helpful.
SET UP WORKER
Sun City Lincoln Hills is looking for a Full Time Set up Worker to provide event set-up service for all facilities of the Association. Responsibilities include; the setup of tables, and chairs, staging and operating AV equipment, sound systems, and video projectors. General light cleaning, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning windows. General basic maintenance of facilities, including basic, simple repairs, equipment assembly, and changing light bulbs. Full-time position with excellent benefits. Pay range: $16.00 – 20.80/hr. DOE. Qualified applicants must complete an application to be considered for the position.
OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Full-Time Employment -
Our full-time staff receives:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) EMPLOYER MATCHING
- Paid vacation and sick pay
- Annual increases
- Employee appreciation including an employee of the month award, discounts at two beautiful golf courses, discount prices at our Spa at Kilaga Springs, & Special Pay for Holidays Worked (10+ holidays/yr.) unless classified as Exempt.
- We also offer the use of two beautiful fitness centers free of charge!
Part-Time Employment -
If you are interested in any of our part-time positions:
- P/T employee benefits include all of the above without Medical/Dental/Vision/LTD/Life coverage and vacation.
These are only some of the benefits we offer. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING, please submit your resume to the above email address or apply in person at:
Sun City Lincoln Hills, Orchard Creek Lodge, 965 Orchard Creek Lane, Lincoln, CA. 95648
All applicants must be able to pass a physical abilities test, drug screening, and a criminal background check.
Sun City Lincoln Hills is an Equal Opportunity Employer